Thread: Toxic Oil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Toxic Oil

Toxic oil
    David Gillespie discusses the relationship between processed oils and our health. Despite the suggestion that oils are healthy for you, there is an association between the increasing use of oil in our foods and the increase in various diseases including heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity.

Olive oil is better than saturated fats and trans fats in terms of the impact on blood lipids. However, it should be noted that just because something is labelled as being better for you, doesn't mean it is good for you.
    All fats promote inflammation, and inflammation leads to chronic diseases and for those of you being mindful of your weight, just two tablespoons of olive oil is a whopping 240 calories.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I’m really shocked by how damaging these everyday oils are, I’ve searched my fridge and cupboards and found many products that include most of these oils

This is shocking there was a whole campaign at one time that pushed the benefits of olive oil and it was drizzled on top of everything Jamie Oliver made!

Olive oil is meant to halt the ageing process so I believe so I swapped my butter for an olive oil spread because of its antioxidants am I doing the wrong thing then?