Thread: Book - I Quit Sugar for Life!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Book - I Quit Sugar for Life!

A beautiful informative book written by the even more beautiful Sarah Wilson. If she is not an incentive to give up sugar then hopefully the book will be. The book is a full colour glossy, jam packed book full of recipe ideas, advice and guidance.

'Quitting sugar is not a diet. Quitting sugar is a way of living without processed food and eating like our grandparents used to before the crappy food and the modern diseases'.
    This book has been designed to provide researched methods of living a lifestyle without the need for sugar, its not a fad, it's a 'complete wellness philosophy for your healthiest, calmest, and happiest self'.
    This is not a vegan, organic, or raw book however, most recipes can be altered to best suit your needs.
    An all round lovely book that will provide essential reading for those wishing to give up sugar from their diet
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I am a self confessed sugar addict, I blame my mum for making me eat grapefruit and oranges that were so sour I had to cover them in sugar I will give this book a look as I really need to cut my sugar intake down quite dramatically as I am hooked!

I just couldn’t quit sugar for life I enjoy it too much!

I think there is more and more coming out about the need to cut down on sugar, due to its link with chronic illnesses and cancer.

I cut out refined sugar as much as possible and certainly limit my use of foods that contain sugar, I think I’m better for it. I notice that if I do succumb to pure sugar in sweetie form then my teeth become instantly sensitive and hurt. It’s like an inner reminder that the sugar is bad.

If I make something that requires sugar I tend to use a good honey and make sure it is wrap and organic.