Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosacea

Rosacea

I have struggled with Rosacea for many years and have tried various lotions and potions and even gone as far as having steroid cream. But all to no avail.

I would love to find a natural way to reduce the redness and inflammation caused by this condition. Any tried and tested methods?

Rose is very good for calming rosacea. Try using products that contain rose.

Calendula oil (Marigold) is very good and calming to the skin.

Aloe Vera is good for rosacea

I tend to use a full coverage foundation and cover it as I’ve never found anything that works. As soon as there is a change in temperature or I feel embarrassed etc the colour comes through!

The problem with coverage make-up is that it’s either very thick and makes the acne look worse, or the make-up seems to melt off this area, leaving your make-up patchy. I apply tea tree oil to the spots this seems to have a big effect on reducing their redness and it clears them up quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Westielover View Post
    Aloe Vera is good for rosacea
    I've been suffering from rosacea just recently and tried everything to improve my skin, which seem to result in a worsening of it , so I turned to by reliable Aloe vera plant, cut off a leaf and applied it directly to my cheeks every day and after a few days I have noticed the difference. my skin looks calmer, less sore and has improved a lot.

I seem to be left with scaring now, any ideas?

Would the use of essential oils help with the redness, I was just reading up about Lemon to help reduce spider veins, I’m not sure how it works, but rosacea is similar and therefore may benefit from the lemon essential oil added to your usual face cream.

The lemon may also act as an antiseptic and help to clear spots away faster.

https://www.organicallypure.co.uk/fo...Citrus-Limonum

Blog Entries
    Juniper essential oil added to your face cream may help reduce the acne.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I have discovered Vaseline, I have seen this commented on in other social media areas and couldn’t believe it, but it does work, apply Vaseline on clean skin over night, every night and watch how your skin changes over a period of 1 week! I am amazed and would not have believed had I not tried it for myself!