Thread: Book - Regenerate

Blog Entries

Book - Regenerate

Regenerate is the first book by the founder of the incredible website GreenMedInfo.com which is 'the world's largest open-access natural health database. He is also the founder of the Regenerate Project which is based on the book regenerate.

'Radical resilience - not disease - is your body's destiny'. Sayer Ji

Name:  F42FD504-DA73-4D4D-AC65-B0B73FD144DC.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  9.0 KB

'Modern medicine and human health are at a critical crossroads, and the truth is that you and not your genes are in the driver's seat of the evolutionary miracle that is your body. Combining analysis of cutting-edge scientific findings with our deepest ancestral wisdom and health-promoting practices, Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo, offers a time-tested program to help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day - cancer, heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases, and metabolic syndrome'

This book allows you to look into a world that is alternative to our usual understanding of the food we consume and how it can impact our health. A book that promises to inspire, regenerate and change the way you think about food and health.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

A great book, very informative, I’d like to see how the regenerate project develops.

I think it has been fed to us for a long time that our fate is set by our Genes, so it is refreshing to hear that is not the case, and that we have the power to change our fate through food and a healthy lifestyle.

I have to admit I have always believed we are genetically made to be a certain size/shape/personality etc and so this book would be worth a read. It does seem to be that if your family are all overweight there must be some truth in we are what our genes make us to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    A great book, very informative, I’d like to see how the regenerate project develops.
    Me too it will be interesting

So we are what we eat? How do we explain children dying of cancer at a young age? Is it the mothers fault because of poor diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary03 View Post
    So we are what we eat? How do we explain children dying of cancer at a young age? Is it the mothers fault because of poor diet?
    I ended up in a heated discussion once with a Mother that lost her child to cancer. I was really careful how I worded things, because I was trying not to let her think that she was at fault of her child’s death.

There are books written on how our diet changes our cells, DNA and genomes. These changes, positive and negative from our parents and our grandparents can change our own future health. So, in a round about way the parents can impact on the health of their unborn. But there are other factors at play, environmental in terms of the toxins in the air, radio waves if you live near a radio mast, chemicals which we apply to our bodies etc. But also stress, negative thoughts etc all of these impact our cells and the genome we pass on when we conceive.

People get very defensive when I say this, like I am saying they caused the death of their young one. But, it’s a bigger, more complex issue than such a direct correlation. But let’s think about this logically, we know that our environment and the food and lifestyle choices we make causes us chronic conditions, cancer and death, that is a fact! So why would we think it is any different with the ‘blueprint’ we give to build a mini-me?

I think it is about time we stop pussyfooting around people and make people understand that our choices DO directly affect Who we are and what becomes of us. There has long been a thinking that these diseases are out of our control, this is designed to make us turn to ‘big Pharma’ for the ‘cure’ or ‘treatment’, when in fact it is merely symptom control, and in some cases it leads to further medication!

We really are what we eat.... it is that simple. Our cells respond to what we feed them and the environment in which we live, we have the power to change them in a good way, or a negative way!