Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid vaccine anyone?

I don’t like the idea of how quickly this is being rushed out, and this stupid notion of racing to be the first country to get a vaccine. Why don’t we sit it out, and watch the effects of the vaccines in other countries first!

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2Two View Post
    I don’t like the idea of how quickly this is being rushed out, and this stupid notion of racing to be the first country to get a vaccine. Why don’t we sit it out, and watch the effects of the vaccines in other countries first!
    I think we need to take a chance, if you sit it out you might get Covid and have a severe case and wish you had received the vaccine but then you could have severe side effects from the vaccine. Time will tell I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz View Post
    I think we need to take a chance, if you sit it out you might get Covid and have a severe case and wish you had received the vaccine but then you could have severe side effects from the vaccine. Time will tell I suppose
    I’d rather wait and see if others get side effects first! Back of the queue for me!

Name:  60AB453F-C2F6-467F-AD3F-EC6690980077.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  20.1 KB
    Last edited by Vera; 23rd July 2020 at 19:03.