Thread: Healthy treats

Healthy treats

Please help, I do like a treat- daily but would like to eat something that I know is helping me and benefiting my health.

It just makes the justification easier!

Name:  5FA04BB5-4B3E-4B5C-AB53-4EC59EE00E22.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  21.6 KB

So my ‘go to’ treat is from Liberty Loves https://liberty-loves.co.uk/

My current favourite is the Raw Cherry and Almond Tart. They are not cheap, in relation to a chocolate bar, but I defy anyone to eat a whole one in a sitting. These are outrageously rich and satisfying. Contents: dates, rice flour, raw coconut oil, agave nectar, raw cocoa powder, gluten free oats, almonds, cherries, almond essence.

Wow they look amazing but I would need to take out a small mortgage to make them!

It would cost a fortune to make them, but you can buy them individually. I’ve tried them , they are amazing, very, very rich!

I’ve tried to make something similar, they cost a lot to make at home if you are buying all of the ingredients for the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    I’ve tried to make something similar, they cost a lot to make at home if you are buying all of the ingredients for the first time!
    I agree with you but to be fair once you have all the ingredients you can then make them relatively cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Name:  5FA04BB5-4B3E-4B5C-AB53-4EC59EE00E22.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  21.6 KB

So my ‘go to’ treat is from Liberty Loves https://liberty-loves.co.uk/

My current favourite is the Raw Cherry and Almond Tart. They are not cheap, in relation to a chocolate bar, but I defy anyone to eat a whole one in a sitting. These are outrageously rich and satisfying. Contents: dates, rice flour, raw coconut oil, agave nectar, raw cocoa powder, gluten free oats, almonds, cherries, almond essence.
    Wow these look delicious and all the ingredients I love to eat

This recipe is delicious sorry but I couldn’t get the picture to copy!

Chocolate chia pudding

Ingredients

60g chia seeds
    400ml unsweetened almond milk or hazelnut milk
    3 tbsp cacao powder
    2 tbsp maple syrup
    ½ tsp vanilla extract
    cacao nibs, mixed
    frozen berries, to serve
    Method

Put all the ingredients in a large bowl with a generous pinch of sea salt and whisk to combine.

Cover with cling film then leave to thicken in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.

Spoon the pudding into four glasses, then top with the frozen berries and cacao nibs.