Thread: Cystitis

Cystitis

Please help, natural remedies for dealing with cystitis I’ve been to the doctors and she is happy it is nothing more serious, but I would like a natural remedy for now and future episodes.

My wife’s swears by Bicarbonate of soda, it neutralises the acid pain on having a wee.

well, there is the classic cranberry juice and lots of water to flush your pipes!

Lots of water and Cymalon sachets work every time for me, nothing worse than the feeling of needing the toilet only to get there and a tiny trickle comes out that burns ��

Chamomile tea is known for soothing a bladder

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy View Post
    well, there is the classic cranberry juice and lots of water to flush your pipes!
    Works every time

Lots of water, and look at adding foods into your diet that are anti-inflammatory such as turmeric, and as stated earlier, chamomile tea is very good. If you don’t like it, try the wild Chamomile as it is more fruity with the same benefits.

Bicarbonate of soda with water is an alkaline so is meant to be good for cystitis