Thread: Almonds

Almonds

Name:  219A24A3-75CA-4440-A80E-EDEE36FE3B5C.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  20.9 KB

Almonds are the perfect snack to boost your health, helping to boost the shine of your hair, aid your digestion or smooth out those wrinkles, there is something for everyone in snacking on a handful of these favoured nuts.

Almonds can aid digestion by keeping your gastrointestinal tract moving and help to prevent constipation through their fibre content, along with this they can add beneficial bacteria to your gut, which can help you to digest food and improve your immune system.

A handful of almonds can help boost your skin and get it glowing. The healthy fat content can help to keep your skin supple, while the vitamins A and E can give you that glow you have always longed for! You can make up your own facial oil by buying your own almond oil and add a 6 drops of your favourite essential oil.

Name:  F1FF6DD8-5F13-4C1F-B649-CC9610871ABC.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  20.4 KB

The vitamin E content in almonds is what helps to give these nuts are heart friendly benefit, try adding a few to your salad, or mix with some walnuts to give your brain a boost too.

Almonds can eliminate cravings, which can help you crack a sweet tooth!

Almond oil gets absorbed into each strand of hair when applied, helping to keep your hair shine and strong.
    Last edited by Pansy; 21st July 2020 at 12:48.

I love almond milk, unsweetened. I always worry about eating nuts because of their fat content.

Blog Entries
    I remember eating buying fresh almonds from a market stall in Southern Morocco, the difference in those almonds to the ones we buy in shops in the Uk was huge, they we really crunchy, almost, not slightly soft and when chewed they became almost milky. Beautiful! It really made me realise how ‘old’ our food is by the time it is processed, packaged, shipped and sat on the shelves for some time!
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Almonds are an excellent source of biotin, which helps your hair and nails to grow strong and healthy.

The zinc that is naturally found in organic cold pressed almond oil can improve and fade acne scarring, and the oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, because it is so light.

Some oils are too heavy for skin care, and just sit on the skin and make you look like an oil slick. Almond oil is different.

I have a very sweet tooth so if they can eliminate cravings then I shall be giving these a try.

I have tried almond milk but didn’t like the taste of it

I have always found almonds to be a softer nut and they taste stale to me! I do like Toblerone and I think almonds are in that aren’t they?

Almonds are an excellent source of vitamin E and this is an essential vitamin for health and the fight against chronic diseases.