Thread: Greta give away money

Greta give away money

Greta has given away 1 million Euros which was her prize money for the Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity, would you give this away?

It’s a clever business move if you ask me! If she carries on her current trajectory she will be a self made millionaire in no time, companies pay a fortune for speakers and she is no exception.

She is giving the money away to her own charities, it is a shrewd business move!

If she kept it, it would be wrong, if she gives it away she’s wrong!

I think she is an astounding individual and deserves all the praise she gets. There are far too many people in this world that want to appear to be humanitarian and self giving, while racking in huge amounts of money, for doing very little.

This young woman works hard for her beliefs, we could all learn a lot from her!

What an inspirational young woman, she will go far in life, she seems to have good values!

Never heard of her but now I’m intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe21 View Post
    Never heard of her but now I’m intrigued
    Really I think you must be the only one on the planet! She is an inspiration to a whole generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Holley View Post
    Really I think you must be the only one on the planet! She is an inspiration to a whole generation.
    Just Googled her as I was not sure who she was either but I think she is a very clever young lady because I bet she has made much more money by giving away her prize money

I don’t think she genuinely cares for money, her belief and passion is for the environment with no kick-back for herself, a rare commodity in this world.