Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bees

Bees won’t bother you, but wasps have a tendency to annoy!

With a growing population and a greater demand on food, I don’t see that protecting or saving the bees will get any better.

Let’s say the bees did become extinct, what then? What is the worse that can happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvera View Post
    With a growing population and a greater demand on food, I don’t see that protecting or saving the bees will get any better.

Let’s say the bees did become extinct, what then? What is the worse that can happen?
    If bees become extinct it has been said that the human race will not survive. It is very serious that we protect the bees.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
    If bees become extinct it has been said that the human race will not survive. It is very serious that we protect the bees.

I know, can you imagine that! And the thing is, they don’t actually;;y have to become extinct, there just has to enough of them to not make an impact .

We are in an environmental emergency, and we all seem so blind to the consequences of it!

If you eat local honey it can help decrease hay fever symptoms significantly