Thread: What moisturiser do you use?

What moisturiser do you use?

I’m struggling to find a decent moisturiser that is not expensive, is not full of toxins and does the job, any recommendations?

I use Various different ones, I do like the one by the green people, but when I run out I use anything I can afford.
    I have to admit, I swap them around too, I think your skin gets used to it. I don’t use a night one either, I think your skin should breathe at night.

Blog Entries
    A delayed reply, but still worthy of an answer, I use a rose based moisturiser, I have hormonal skin that erupts on a regular basis, so I find rose helps to keep my skin calm, along with this I add a few drops of tea tree oil, my preference is for Melaleuca essential oil from Doterra Sometimes I keep it really simple and just apple coconut oil and tea tree.

i think that at times the moisturisers can become so complex that they can irritate the skin, our skin is designed to breathe, so where possible, I try and allow it to do that.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I’ve just using coconut oil and an essential oil. The oil I use varies depending on what condition my skin is in. It cheap and does the trick!

I have used many different products and I find Liz Earle skincare is the best and my skin is glowing when I use it. It is a real treat to apply as it smells divine too.

I spoke to a lady the other day and she was 90 years old with a beautifully smooth neck. I asked her what her secret was and she said Vaseline and Ponds cold cream. The simple products are always the best and my Nan was a lover of Ponds too

A top tip I was given was to use a mixture of beeswax and Shea butter and spread on areas prone to wrinkles like eyes and around the mouth and she looked really good so must work