Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19

Covid-19

There is lots of talk about an expected second wave of Covid, but given all that we are now doing, social distancing, mask wearing, availability of hand sanitisers in all shops is a second wave really likely?

In theory, based on everything we are being asked to do, the answer to that should be no! But it will be interesting to see if there does come a genuine second wave.

I think with flu season and common cold in winter people will have a fear that they have Covid and it is a second wave but who knows it certainly seems to have badly affected some people. I am working with people who are usually very strong minded and they are nervous wrecks because of the crippling fear they have of Covid.

Of course there will be a second wave, whether it is a true wave is yet to be seen, but we will certainly be in another lock down, possibly even stricter than before, especially with the cold season fast approaching.

I see we are gradually going back into a lockdown! When will this end? Surely the masks and social distances are enough to keep society rolling and keep us safe!

I’m sick of Covid why are we locking down parts of the country again? When will it stop? We need to get on with it now

Well we’ve had mass protests for BLM and thousands on the beaches and there has been no significant rise in Covid cases so maybe we’ve all been part of a massive social experiment to see if the government can control us! Bit of a conspiracy theory I thought I would share

Interesting to see the latest news with revised figures stating that there were more deaths for flu and pneumonia, than there were for Covid during the same time period, which covered the peak of the pandemic.

Over 10,000 new cases in France this week so on the rise again. Will be interesting to see if they lock down again!

The next month will be interesting in the U.K. with children returning to school and more people returning to work. Will there be a spike or just lots of colds and flu?