Thread: Movie - The Game Changers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Movie - The Game Changers

Name:  7511B891-35D3-45C1-BDF1-738AA4686345.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  19.2 KB

An excellent documentary looking at the effects of a plant-based diet on the body. James Wilkes discusses how a change in his diet resulted in a renewed sense of vigour and as a result he was able to turn around the health of his family too.

A list of top celebrities talk about how they have followed a plant-based lifestyle and the changes they have seen to their overall health.

Visit the official site to learn more or stream from any of the network channels.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Do you think a completely plant based diet is nutritious enough without taking a supplement? I’m not sure it is a balanced enough diet and although there are good results initially I think long term it is not something I would do

I think there are enough nutrients in a plant based diet without a supplement needed

Whilst interesting I think the claims that all animal products are bad for you is not scientifically correct so view this with an open mind

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
    Whilst interesting I think the claims that all animal products are bad for you is not scientifically correct so view this with an open mind
    Also view all research with an open mind! Some of it is funded by the the food and drug administration, which has a stake in the outcome! That being said, there is more research to state that animal products are bad for you than there is positive evidence. Even the once very quiet cancer research charities are coming out recommending a plant based diet over animal products!

I think it’s hard to say a plant based diet is completely animal free because I can assure you the crops that are grown in the fields by me are covered in animal excrement and that is in the soil to help the crops grow so is a plant based diet truly animal free?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben17 View Post
    I think it’s hard to say a plant based diet is completely animal free because I can assure you the crops that are grown in the fields by me are covered in animal excrement and that is in the soil to help the crops grow so is a plant based diet truly animal free?
    I think if it is organic, it can’t be spread with animal faeces. But that is a good point you make, it would be interesting to know if the plant has absorbed anything from the manure. Although plants do have an incredible filtering system.