Thread: Russia developing 6G network with speeds 100 x faster

Russia developing 6G network with speeds 100 x faster

Russia is currently working on a new 6G network, which will give us speeds of up to 100x faster than what we have now. What will this mean for our health? There is research already that suggests that living less than 600 m away from a power line can increase your chance of fertility!

Surely we have to look at the safety aspects of such technology!

What! Surely not, there has been too much controversy around 5G, surely 6G is a complete no-no! Anyway, some places still don’t have 1g, let along 5G! Let’s work on benefits for the masses, not the few!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Russia is currently working on a new 6G network, which will give us speeds of up to 100x faster than what we have now. What will this mean for our health? There is research already that suggests that living less than 600 m away from a power line can increase your chance of fertility!

Surely we have to look at the safety aspects of such technology!
    What the hell?! I thought 5G was dangerous so how can 6G get the go ahead? How can it increase your chance of fertility, surely that’s madness, every person trying for a baby will want to live near the mast and there will be a baby boom. Not sure how I think about this but I should imagine with it being 100 times faster people will want it

This is only being thought about and typically takes 10 years to come about so plenty of time to research it thoroughly before we panic