Thread: Sweaty feet is there a natural remedy?

Lightbulb Sweaty feet is there a natural remedy?

I have the most smelly feet!! Please help, is there anything I can do?

Do you wear natural fabrics? Cotton? Or merino wool socks? Synthetic fabrics can make you sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Do you wear natural fabrics? Cotton? Or merino wool socks? Synthetic fabrics can make you sweaty.
    Cheap ballet pumps make them toxic smelling. I do need to stop wearing shoes without socks I think

You can buy cotton liners, which might help. Or put an insole in that you can take out and wash

I had a pair of amazing fold up ballet pumps, they were the most comfortable shoes on the planet, they were designed to fold up and go in your handbag, so that at the end of the night you slip your heals off and put these on, OMG they were better than slippers, they were like putting on a pair of clouds.... But! They acted like sponges to all sweat and could not be washed, within weeks they stunk so much, I had to throw them away

Anyway, sorry no recommendations for a natural way, wash your feet daily, were natural fabrics.

Have you tried ‘rubbing alcohol’? This can help dry up your feet and reduce odours, but don’t use it too often as it can dry your skin out too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    I had a pair of amazing fold up ballet pumps, they were the most comfortable shoes on the planet, they were designed to fold up and go in your handbag, so that at the end of the night you slip your heals off and put these on, OMG they were better than slippers, they were like putting on a pair of clouds.... But! They acted like sponges to all sweat and could not be washed, within weeks they stunk so much, I had to throw them away

Anyway, sorry no recommendations for a natural way, wash your feet daily, were natural fabrics.
    I know what you mean they are called butterfly ballet pumps or something but yes they make your feet stink!

Quote Originally Posted by Fran90 View Post
    Have you tried ‘rubbing alcohol’? This can help dry up your feet and reduce odours, but don’t use it too often as it can dry your skin out too much.
    Oooh nice tip I’ll give that a go thank you

I was lying on the sofa last night and there was this awful smell, I was looking everywhere for the source only to find it was my slippers so I feel your pain!