Thread: China hit with Bubonic Plague will we be next?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

China hit with Bubonic Plague will we be next?

China has now had a second death to Bubonic Plague and they have sealed off villages.

Should we close our borders to anyone coming from China?

How on earth has this historical disease returned? What is going on in China for these killer diseases to be starting there?

I think there needs to be some sort of investigation into what the hell they are doing in that country

Saying that, I do agree, they should stop eating animals

It’s been around for years and has popped up from time to time. It’s just the media has got hold of it and decided to add the fear factor.

I see a man has died of the BP from eating Marmots, in fairness to them, this is one of their normal food sources, it just so happens they are plagued at the moment with the BP. I doubt it will be a problem outside of their borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I see a man has died of the BP from eating Marmots, in fairness to them, this is one of their normal food sources, it just so happens they are plagued at the moment with the BP. I doubt it will be a problem outside of their borders.
    I bet they thought Covid wouldn’t be a problem outside of their borders too

Crikey whatever next? This year has been bonkers

They have had massive meetings with hundreds of people all rammed together in Wuhan so goodness knows what will happen there next

Quote Originally Posted by Ben17 View Post
    They have had massive meetings with hundreds of people all rammed together in Wuhan so goodness knows what will happen there next
    I saw that on the news so it will be interesting to see if there is a spike in a couple of weeks