Thread: Pain in the neck!

Pain in the neck!

I am getting pains in my neck and shoulders every day and it’s really getting me down I don’t know if it’s stress but it does seem to come on when I worry! Any ideas of treatment please?

Hi Chloe it does sound like a symptom of stress, I get the same pain in my neck and shoulders when I’m stressed. I always try a hot bath, yoga or if you can get one a gentle massage

Some great ideas Joolz, I would also recommend some bath salts, which can ease muscles and some magnesium skin rub to put on after your bath, but a word of warning, don’t put it near a cut or on freshly shaved legs, it may sting a little!

Magnesium is excellent at easing muscle tensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Some great ideas Joolz, I would also recommend some bath salts, which can ease muscles and some magnesium skin rub to put on after your bath, but a word of warning, don’t put it near a cut or on freshly shaved legs, it may sting a little!

Magnesium is excellent at easing muscle tensions.
    Thank you Daisy, I haven’t heard of magnesium powders but will definitely give it a go and definitely not when I’ve shaved my legs!

Blog Entries
    These is some suggestion that Watermelon juice may offer some relief in the soreness of muscles. Worth a try, and a lovely medicine if it works

Here is the link from Green Med Info https://www.greenmedinfo.com/article...rate-and-muscl
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Have you tried ‘Winter Green’ ? It’s a lovely smelling rub that I have used for years, I’ll put a link to the one I use, but just Google ‘wintergreen rub’ and many options should come up.

Name:  D79AC48A-6216-4903-8990-9004F0BDFC85.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  16.8 KB

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Magic-Winte.../dp/B00ZABZHHA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe21 View Post
    I am getting pains in my neck and shoulders every day and it’s really getting me down I don’t know if it’s stress but it does seem to come on when I worry! Any ideas of treatment please?
    There are many ways in which you can combat the symptoms of stress and anxiety, or certainly reduce them to make functioning a lot more easier. There are many herbal teas, chamomile, lavender, heather, eat Dark chocolate 70% or above ( I personally do not recommend 100% unless you are a masochist ) , there are many essential oils, which are known to offer stress and anxiety relieving actions, flower remedies are perfect to deal with underlying emotions and of course you have the famous 'rescue remedy'
    There are hot and cold packs you can apply to your neck directly to offer some direct pain relief.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

This looks good I’ve never seen it before I shall give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe21 View Post
    Did you ever get on top of it, or are you still suffering?

I highly recommend a warm bath with Olbas oil rubbed into your neck. Try to relax and take your mind off your what is worrying you