Thread: Health or wealth?

Health or wealth?

You are given a choice of health or wealth, which would you choose?

I have this dilemma daily when I am having to think carefully before I buy anything as I have a budget and I am a single mum on a low wage. I often think how life would be so much easier if I had more money but if you could wave a magic wand and give me an option to have poor health but loads of money I would say absolutely not.

What would you do?

And no there is not an option to have both in this case

Health every time! I know you could argue that you can buy health, and maybe that is true to a point, you could certainly afford to buy better quality food, maybe organic for example, and of course, who wouldn’t love a little more money! But if you re in bad health, no amount of money can make life more enjoyable!

How ill are we talking here? If it was feeling a bit rough and I could take some pills then give me the money! God I am shallow aren’t I but after years of worrying about every penny I spend I long to have some money

Health, don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t want to be in debt, or a pauper, but I would forgo excessive money to have my health!

It depends if the health was a serious illness because money can buy you the best treatment and debt caused bad health anyway!