Thread: Beauty secrets from Audrey Hepburn

Beauty secrets from Audrey Hepburn

I saw this today and think it is beautiful maybe we should all take a leaf out of this amazing woman’s book

When they asked her to reveal her beauty secrets, Audrey Hepburn
    quoted these words which were written by Sam Levenson. They were later read at her funeral.

′′ To have attractive lips, speak kind words.
    To have a loving look, look for the good side of people.
    To look skinny, share your food with the hungry.
    To have beautiful hair, let a child cross it with his own fingers once a day.
    To have a beautiful poise, walk knowing you're never alone, because those who love and loved you accompany you.
    People, even more than objects, need to be fixed, spoiled, awakened, wanted and saved: never give up on anyone.
    Remember, if you ever need a hand, you'll find them at the end of both your arms. When you become old, you will discover that you have two hands, one to help yourself, the second to help others.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, in her face or in her way of fixing her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the door open to her heart, the source of her love.
    The beauty of a woman doesn't lie in her makeup, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the tenderness that gives love, the passion that it expresses.
    The beauty of a woman grows over the years ′′

An absolute icon and what a wonderful way to look at beauty, it is not only on the outside

I love this, to be truly beautiful you need to work on your kindness as well as beauty on the outside

What a legend, I love her

This is so beautiful, she was such a beautiful person inside and out, and dedicated her later years to helping others.

A truly beautiful person is lit up from within and they are kind, loyal and patient. It’s lovely to look good but some people are beautiful on the outside but ugly as hell on the inside

What an inspirational this truly beautiful woman is. Beauty is definitely not only skin deep

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn6 View Post
    A truly beautiful person is lit up from within and they are kind, loyal and patient. It’s lovely to look good but some people are beautiful on the outside but ugly as hell on the inside
    I’ve met a lot of these people, they are so confident in their looks and people have poured attention on them so they become arrogant. Audrey Hepburn is a legend of true beauty

Beautiful words, very inspiring :-)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

She was so beautiful and taken so young. I think the name Grace would have been more fitting for her.