I actually can’t believe I’m writing this... no really, in the year of 2020 I am writing to say that segregation of black and white people is becoming acceptable and wanted practice!

I read in disbelief that university’s in America are being asked, and conforming to request of making SAFE spaces for Black people to reside, because apparently they don’t feel safe around White people.

If this isn’t bad enough, it is not just Black people, but people ‘who identify as Black’

Why oh why are we pandering to this demand? People have died in the name of integration, for us all to be equal, for us to stand, eat and share the same spaces as equals, why are these, quite frankly ‘stupid woke’ people being allowed to dictate a narrative that is dangerous for all colours!

Segregation is not the answer, it will only serve to segregate more, I generally believe the divide between Black and White has never been wider in modern times.

I now feel forced to see colour, where I grew up in a time when I was encouraged to see the person, and not their colour.

2020 has been the turn of the tide for humans, and we are now on a declining society.