Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fibromyalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    You don’t say what the product is?
    It was a simply a product that high amounts of vitamins and minerals, my point was that my doctor seemed either unwilling or simply didn’t know that just making sure I had sufficient nutrients in my system eased my pains considerably.

Since I wrote this I have noticed that magnesium has definitely been a standout mineral in helping me, both with my pains, but also, I notice my mood is improved.

Here is a link to the brand I favour at the moment for their quality https://www.cytoplan.co.uk/. Although, I warn you, they are not cheap, but they are based on whole food and less likely to have fillers.

It makes perfect sense that fibromyalgia suffers would benefit from vitamins and minerals, given all that we understand about muscles and neurons. Has anyone else found benefit from just supplementing with Vits and Minerals?

There seems to be more and more people suffering with some form of fibromyalgia, i know it is due to a heightened sense of pain, but is this due nerves being over stimulated in some way?