Thread: Kalonji seeds

Blog Entries

Kalonji seeds

Kalonji seeds are the little black seeds you commonly find on your naan bread, and are also known as Black seed, Caraway seed, Nigella seed or cumin seed.

The oil is currently going through a health trend with many people taking it for the renowned long term benefits.

The research mentioned in this video can be found in more detail from GreenMedInfo along with many more articles on black seed oil.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I’ve never heard of Kalonji seeds, but I’m very familiar with the little black seeds that roll off my naan, I normally gather them up and throw them, I will now be gathering them up and adding them to my food!

I thought those little black seeds were poppy seeds now I can sound very well educated when I tell my friends what they are called

I find they always fall off any bread and just end up all over the floor rather than inside my stomach

I had no idea about these little black seeds, I guess I always thought they were just an ornamental touch.

The black seed oil is said to offer amazing health benefits and can cure anything! although its pretty disgusting, but not so bad you would never try it again for its health benefits.