Thread: What’s your favourite?

What’s your favourite?

This is a bit morbid but prisoners on death row are given a choice of their final meal.

What would yours be?

Mine would be chicken tikka masala, pilau rice, chips and poppadoms

Oooh mine would be a good roast beef and Yorkshire pudding with lashings of gravy

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn6 View Post
    This is a bit morbid but prisoners on death row are given a choice of their final meal.

What would yours be?

Mine would be chicken tikka masala, pilau rice, chips and poppadoms
    This isn’t true anymore, they once did, but now they are given the choice from a menu, not a free choice.

Saying that, I think mine would be a really good curry, with all the trimmings, and a cherry brandy

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    This isn’t true anymore, they once did, but now they are given the choice from a menu, not a free choice.

Saying that, I think mine would be a really good curry, with all the trimmings, and a cherry brandy
    I never knew that, I suppose they think why the hell should they get a meal of their choice if they are a murderer!

Chinese take away, sweet and sour chicken balls please

Blog Entries
    It seems different countries and state in the US have different rules, some places there is no option for a special Mel, some places there are a free option. Some places restrict the cost of the meal and so on, my recommendation would be to choose your country or state Wisely if you plan to do something that would put you on death row!

For me, I would be tempted by fig and date sour bread, with a proper oven baked potato, a large green salad, with all the veg options I could fit on the plate, followed by a HUGE bowl of fresh fruit, exotic fruit salad. A litre of mineral water and a glass of alcohol And some 75% organic chocolate.

Did I miss nothing off? A pity the poor person who has to hang me after lol of that!
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life