Thread: Cancer on the rise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cancer on the rise

I read with some interest and sadness that cancer is on the rise in children, It seems that in Western countries the rate is around 1.2% year on year, which may not seem much, but when you look at a 5 year period, cancer is rising by 6% in children.

Is this a sign of our environment and toxic world, or just the human genetic evolution?

This is sad reading, do you have an idea of the age groups that are commonly affected?

We have had two children with bone cancer in our local schools which are in a very rural area so only a few residents. Very distressing that cancer is on the rise and always feels worse in children.

Blog Entries
    That’s really awful news, I wonder if the schools are set up to support those children, it must be difficult for the teachers too.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Blog Entries
    I personally have been impacted by many friends and colleagues who seem to have developed cancer at such a young age, most have fought this disease and remain in remission, others have sadly died.

I have often spent periods of time discussing this with my family, it definitely seems like a younger generation of people are being affected by cancer than previously. I am often astounded by how little understand the causes of cancer, that being diet and environmental, with only a small amount being genetic.

The issue is that people want to be fed information and even then they choose what to take on board based on what fits their life. The link between meat and dairy and Cancer is well proven, yet I still observe meat and dairy eaters contribute to charity events do raise money to find a solution…. Surely it’s obvious… stop eating the wrong foods and the disease will not be so prevalent.
    Organically Pure

I hear of many friends of friends with ‘early’ diagnosis of cancers, people in their 40-60 age seem to be particularly hit during this age group. I don’t believe the government and cancer charities are doing enough to highlight what people should be doing.

I once read an article that said that authorities won’t tell people what they really should do, because they won’t do it why don’t they stop treating people like they are idiots and let the people decide.

Blog Entries
    I think the link between Casein and cancer should be highlighted. It is a proven scientific link, so why is it not mentioned?
    Organically Pure

With the delay in cancer diagnosis due to the closure of NHS outpatient services and failure of the GP’s to actually see people and the fear of accessing healthcare services there will now be a huge rise in the death rates of cancer. I can’t see any of this ending anytime soon.

The NHS seems unable to cope with the health needs of the population, very likely be design.

I think the greatest reason for cancer in the human body is diet, water, emotions and environmental. I truly believe that cancer is a modern phenomenon and not an age related human condition.

More and more we hear of younger people getting cancer 30-50’s and a huge range of cancer type too, this proves that it is a lifestyle condition as far as I’m concerned.

It’s quite scary to see how many people are being diagnosed with cancer and the age ranges. Also, how many of those people are dying! They say there is 1 in 2 now! I’m not sure I’m seeing that ratio around me, but I’m definitely seeing a big increase in diagnosis in 30-60 yrs old.

I do think food, environment and emotions (stress) play a big part in people’s health and disease.