Thread: Covid-19 origin

Covid-19 origin

My studies are coming out showing that Covid-19 was in many places Around the world in November and December, this is in terms of people presenting with symptoms in hospital, which were chalked down to being anything but Covid-19.

Water samples from sewerage shows traces of Covid-19 in parts of the world around March last year.

So, in light of this emerging information, is it still right to point the finger to Wuhan, China as being the source? After-all it may have been the ideal breeding ground to spread the virus, but this may not have been the source of the original virus.

I think the virus was around before but we are pointing the finger at Wuhan because we can actually trace it back to them and they caused such a massive spread of the virus. It is also a way of getting them to close the live markets.

I can’t vouch for the origin, but maybe Wuhan was the obvious target because of how many were affected. But, then again, we don’t know how many were affected in the other countries, because it wasn’t tested, or known about!

I think there is a high likelihood of it coming from China, due to their wet markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wills42 View Post
    It is also a way of getting them to close the live markets.
    It hasn’t worked though, has it!

Given the fact the this pandemic has cost the global economy trillions, many lives, businesses and much, much heartache, I don’t see or hear any global demand that China close down all of their wildlife wet markets with immediate effect, why I wonder

I don’t think China will change its ways! But it is interesting to see the lack of response by the world

I think there is much more that s known about this virus that what we are told. Which would explain the lack of demands made to China!