Thread: Multiple Sclerosis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Multiple Sclerosis

My friend has long suffered with Multiple Sclerosis or MS, her biggest complaint is a sense of numbness and weakness in her legs. She seems to have this condition fluctuating, with bouts of extreme fatigue.

She is overweight, but very active, any recommendations to make some suggestions to improve her health during the bad times?

Blog Entries
    Hi Joy, I would strongly suggest you take at look at this film, https://www.organicallypure.co.uk/fo...2-Living-Proof it’s quite shocking and very sad, but it will point your friend to the importance of nutrition, and it has some great resources.

I would say, given that you suggested your friend was overweight, that her diet would be the obvious starting point, however, very often the diet is the hardest thing to change!
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I remember we once had a neighbour that had MS, and I can recall seeing her deterioration over time, until she became housebound, and then bed bound. I never really understood what it was she had at the time, but I remember how I was sad and scared to see her decline. She was in her late 30’s.

I saw a small video posted on Facebook the other day showing two women, both MS sufferers heading off to Russia ( I think) for ground breaking treatment which involved them having chemo

I can’t believe it, especially after having watched Living Proof, why, oh why is this information not available?

Chemo seems to be a bit extreme, I have read that CBD oil can be very good for MS sufferers