Thread: Feeling well on a daily basis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feeling well on a daily basis

I sat looking at the title ‘wellness’ and thought to my self, I don’t think I have felt ‘well’ for many, many years. I always seem to have some ache or pain, or I lack energy, or feel tired.

I actually can’t recall the last time I honestly woke up, after a refreshing nights sleep, sprang out of bed, felt energised for the day ahead, got through my day ‘happy’ without wingeing about one thing or another, got home, and felt energised enough in the evening to enjoy it, go to bed and have sex with my partner, to fall to sleep for another restful night!

Normally I wake up groggy, with a pain somewhere on my body, I look at myself in the mirror with extreme disappointment, drag myself to work, spend the whole day in a state of anxiety, frustration and knackeredness I come home, tired, barely able to function, eat tea, do nothing in the evening except look at social media or watch TV, then fell asleep about 8.30, sex is not even a thought, let alone an option!

What happened? Am I unique?

Tom32, I don’t think you’re alone, Maybe it is something to do with the pressures on society now, our environment or the food we eat. Everyone seems disgruntled and lethargic.

I feel completely drained most days with no zest for life at all. Everyone seems to be so opinionated and enjoy moaning so I would rather keep myself to myself!

Do you think it is the increase in WiFi waves around us all? I notice that when I have been away wild camping, away from radio waves, signals, basically off grid, I feel healthier, but when I return home, I can almost feel myself feeling less than 100%

It may be a psychological thing, but I have never related my home to being a negative environment, until I started to go camping in areas of no signal, and before anyone comments, I do not believe in the whole 5G conspiracy!

I think life is one long hard slog so we don’t sleep well and then that affects you throughout the day so your mood is affected and so on .....

B-vitamins, b-vitamins, b-vitamins. That’s all I want to say

This really struck a chord with me, I’ve been feeling like this for a long time. Just a rumbling of never feeling 100% it is so easy to want to grab the medications that give you a buzz of energy like Guarna but I think you can easily become addicted to the need to be ‘up’, I’d like to get to the bottom of why I’m ‘down’

I admit, I don’t drink enough water and I think this may contribute to the way I feel, plus, I very often have disturbed or broken sleep.

Tom32 this happened to me, I blamed everything, and then accepted my fate. Until I was advised to take 4 weeks out of my life, but out processed grain (bakery stuff), dairy, add in a quality probiotic, gut out all processed food and sugar, load up on as much vegetables and fruit as I wanted to keep me feeling full. Within days I started to feel better, I felt lighter, my mind felt clearer and I found a bounce I never knew existed.

I’m not going to say it was easy, but then it wasn’t ‘hard’ either, I just missed some things for a few days, that’s all. But once the benefits came, I soon forgot about my cravings!
    What I’m trying to say is, maybe your problem is your food.

I don’t have the will power to cut out all processed and dairy foods so I find a good bedtime routine works for me and I feel so much better when I am getting consistently good nights sleep. Like a baby I suppose!