Thread: Recent loss of animals

Recent loss of animals

Has anyone noticed the amount of reports in the news about dying birds, or beached whales? I think this may be due to the changing magnetic poles, any other ideas?

Wasn’t there 500 whales beached? Many of which died. I don’t know what the cause is, I’m sure I read that sometimes they follow a leader, and that beaches, they all do!

I think our oceans are full of plastic and sea life are moving further away from their natural habitat to escape it and pollution is killing the birds. Lockdown proves how much damage humans are doing to our planet because the canals were clearer and the air had less smog

Quote Originally Posted by Judy202 View Post
    I think our oceans are full of plastic and sea life are moving further away from their natural habitat to escape it and pollution is killing the birds. Lockdown proves how much damage humans are doing to our planet because the canals were clearer and the air had less smog
    I think you have a really good point there.

But I also think that really know so little about our planet and the species on it, such species, especially sea creatures are son in-tune with their natural way of existence, they way they migrate, feed, live etc that changes to these environments Really mess with them. The ice caps melting and increase of water and change in undercurrents must also surely have a direct affect of these majestic animals.

As for the birds, pollution and environmental man made electricity must be having a huge detrimental effect on such small animals.

350 elephants died in Botswana in May/June due to a virus on the Algae bloom in the drinking water. It is so sad to see the earths animals die like this on mass. As a human I really feel I/we have failed them!

Oh no that is terrible, their water could easily be contaminated

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Has anyone noticed the amount of reports in the news about dying birds, or beached whales? I think this may be due to the changing magnetic poles, any other ideas?
    How would the changing poles affect the whales?