Thread: Grounding

Blog Entries

Grounding

An incredible film that gives us hope in a free and natural way to heal our bodies and reduce inflammation. Inflammation is one of the main causes of chronic health disease tht we see in the world, from heart disease to depression. This just may be the answer you were looking for!

Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Do you really think there is anything in this, or is it just another health craze? I do start to get fed up at all these health ideas that prove costly with no discernible benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursula View Post
    Do you really think there is anything in this, or is it just another health craze? I do start to get fed up at all these health ideas that prove costly with no discernible benefit!
    I’m with you on this one Ursula, there are so many of these healthy new ways to live your life and then a few months later you read they are a load of rubbish!

I think there is, I’m not sure about the stuff you can buy, butI do think it is important to get your feet, or hands on the earth and to make direct contact Earth. Surely, it is the most natural thing we can do. I know that when I am outside, amongst nature I am at most relaxed and happiest.

Is this the same as those grounding sheets you can buy for your bed?