Thread: Who gives a crap?

Who gives a crap?

Did you know that we use 4495 pieces of toilet paper wrap per person? That is a lot of plastic and I really wanted to make a difference and buy paper wrapped toilet paper but the company Who Gives a Wrap is about 5 times the cost of regular plastic wrapped loo roll. Why? Surely this means we are no closer to finding a solution to the 4495 pieces of plastic we each use because I can’t afford to pay that much extra can you?

What? So toilet paper wrapped in paper and not plastic is 5 times more costly? It’s ridiculous, where is the incentive to encourage people to shop for the alternative options. I hate seeing all my plastic mounting up, it makes me feel that I have failed in my duty to care for the planet! Today plastic cotton buds and plastic straws and stirrers are banned, which is great news, but what about all the plastic containers that will be thrown on the dump after using sanitizers, this Covid situation must be increasing plastic use astronomically!

I thought Andrex did toilet paper in paper? I know it’s only in the two’s but look at the pricing, it make work out the same price, but without the plastic.

This company make the wrapping look very attractive in your bathroom as each roll is wrapped in different packaging but let’s be honest does anyone actually want to display their toilet rolls?! I think even Andrex have stopped wrapping rolls of 2 in paper, it’s plastic.

I saw these and thought how nice the wrapping looked with spots and stripes and bright colours etc but the price is very high so sadly I have purchased my usual plastic wrapped toilet rolls

I’ve seen an advert for these, but I thought they were American. Are they available in this country?

Any why would you buy them for pretty wrapping? Who displays their toilet paper?