Thread: To snoop or not to snoop?!

To snoop or not to snoop?!

We were having a lively debate the other day and a few of the people I work with said that if they were alone in their house and their partner had left their diary on the side they would snoop. I was shocked and would never look because you just might read something you didn’t want to see or find out about.

The question is would you snoop?

Oooh interesting and so tempting

I see the police have a page where you can contact them about people who are not compliant! I can’t believe we are living in this world right now!

And no, I wouldn’t snoop. I think we are heading towards a breakdown in society when this type of act is encouraged.

Divide and conquer springs to mind!

I think the government is encouraging us all to spy on each other and report your neighbours of Covid rule breaking. You see post after post of people reporting an incident they have witnessed and everyone weighs in on them by posting vile comments. I think snooping can actually be quite dangerous. Mind your own business and stay well away from other peoples

Never snoop you might just see something about yourself you don’t want to read!!!