Thread: The flu vaccine

Blog Entries

The flu vaccine

Given that everyone is wearing face masks And social distancing this year, is there any point to having the flu vaccine? What benefit will be gained, if any?
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I think there is a push this year to have the vaccine more than ever!

Isn’t it designed to protect us from getting the flu and then possibly making us more susceptible to getting the Covid virus? Surely that is the benefit.

Many people don’t realise the limitations of the vaccine. At its best it is only 40-60% effective and this is based on the correlation between the circulating virus and the vaccine for that year being a match with one another.

Limitations on the vaccine also relate to things like your age, and underlying health conditions.

I work in a school and the children are all given a flu vaccine in the form of a nasal spray. I think we are vaccinating against everything and think we should build our own resistance to viruses. I wonder how humans will be in the future, I would imagine they will be very weak and vulnerable

Why can’t adults have a flu vaccine in the form of a spray? Surely it would be better to get adults to pick it up in a prescription and do it yourself at home saving all the nurses from having to do it freeing them up for serious stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit View Post
    I work in a school and the children are all given a flu vaccine in the form of a nasal spray. I think we are vaccinating against everything and think we should build our own resistance to viruses. I wonder how humans will be in the future, I would imagine they will be very weak and vulnerable
    Do many refuse to have the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Rach89 View Post
    Why can’t adults have a flu vaccine in the form of a spray? Surely it would be better to get adults to pick it up in a prescription and do it yourself at home saving all the nurses from having to do it freeing them up for serious stuff!
    I think this is the plan for the new Covid vaccine, there would be more of an uptake of the vaccine if it was injected.

Have you read about the 30+ people that have died following their flu vaccine in South Korea of course officials have said there is no connection, It does seem strange that these people have died 2-3 days post their jab!