Thread: Boosting your immunity in the face of a virus

Boosting your immunity in the face of a virus

I have heard, with some alarm that the flu c]vaccine has elements of shark in them, and this is used to help boost immunity

And for those of you that may have been asleep, we are in the middle of a virus pandemic, yet I have not once heard of recommendations of how to boost your health and immunity during such times. Surely, our immune system is the bit that protects us, reduces the impact of the virus and ultimately keeps us alive, yet I hear nothing about how we can help ourselves, other than use a hand gel to kill bacteria

I heard that zinc is a good supplement to take to guard against COVID

I have heard that antihistamine is beneficial, also heard of zinc too

I use Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and zinc with copper to give my immune system a boost. If I feel a cold coming on, I just take another dose within the same day, this seems to keep most things at bay.

The good O'days

Why is it that we are not passing down knowledge from our ancestors?

Why I was a child if we were poorly, we would rest, drink plenty of water and have chicken broth or soup to aid recovery. the body was allowed to rest and recoup.

Wounds wound be cared for with salt baths, drawing compresses would be put on boils and people just seem to recover, people got out of the way of the body and allowed it to recover under its own steam and invariably it did.

It seems that in this modern era everything can be bought over the counter, but are we any Moore well for all that is available to us?

The current trend is supplements in the form of vitamins C, D and zinc

Obviously boost your intake of all fruit and veg and get in the sun to maximise your vitamin D.

Blog Entries
    Using the essential oil Thyme in massage can help to boost your immune system by helping to stimulate the production of white blood cells.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I take a good all round multi vitamin and mineral daily and I don’t come down with anything more than a slight sniffle, when I do, it blows away really quickly. Other people have symptoms that are ongoing for days into weeks!

I know people say that these multi-vits are bad for you, but if they improve my immunity, surely that’s a good thing isn’t it!

Eat your greens and have good dollops of real fat, not this plastic shit that most people buy and don’t be sucked into plant based, it full of rancid oils.

Organic grass fed butter and leafy green veg on a daily basis, along with some fermented foods, fresh air and your immunity will be boosted. Also don’t be too clean!