Thread: An incredible, must see Ted talk

Blog Entries

An incredible, must see Ted talk

I watched the documentary Blue Mission and cried about the cruelty of humanity, it doesn’t have to be this way, we must change!

This Ted talk is incredibly profound - Enjoy!

Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I think it is quite scary how little we care for our depleting planet.

I think the problem comes in the fact if you break away from the public perception or engineered narrative then you get the label conspiracy theorist, over the years many people that have put their reputation on the line to highlight wrongdoings have been labelled as such and have been vilified, until a long enough time has passed that resulted in their theory becoming the truth.

The concept of climate change has somehow got lost amongst this and the result is somewhat catastrophic. But the people who are most to blame in the plundering of our planet and the disasterous decline in animal species is simply the consumer. We all have blood on our hands. It is not right to point our fingers at corporate greed, because with the the consumer, they would not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    But the people who are most to blame in the plundering of our planet and the disasterous decline in animal species is simply the consumer. We all have blood on our hands. It is not right to point our fingers at corporate greed, because with the the consumer, they would not exist.
    A powerful quote! But one that is very true to us all, and I include myself in that! The problem is tht this life has been indoctrinated into us and it is very difficult to move away from it. It is set up for it, and any movement away from consumerism leads to failure