Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There is another way

Quote Originally Posted by Rach89 View Post
    I am affected terribly by eating wheat, dairy and alcohol but I just don’t have a clue how to eat differently so I am stuck in a cycle of bloating and pain which is my own fault! As a single mum and working full time on a limited budget I don’t have the time or money to make the changes. I need a life coach!
    The problem is that unhelpful food is so normalised that supermarkets, restaurants and takeaways basically set us up to 'fail'. As a single mum is would be incredibly difficult to make changes with all your time taken up, but wanting to make a change is the most important thing. With that, I'd say the most important starting place for anyone, above gluten, lactose and alcohol, is reducing (not eliminating) overall sugar consumption.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by orchard_girl View Post
    The problem is that unhelpful food is so normalised that supermarkets, restaurants and takeaways basically set us up to 'fail'. As a single mum is would be incredibly difficult to make changes with all your time taken up, but wanting to make a change is the most important thing. With that, I'd say the most important starting place for anyone, above gluten, lactose and alcohol, is reducing (not eliminating) overall sugar consumption.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    The problem is recognising that so many foods have hidden sugars, that lead our body to craving more. It is relatively easy to cut the known sugars, but it’s the processed food that is crammed with sugars to make is want them and crave for them that is the problem.