Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2020

Christmas 2020

It seems Christmas will be a possibility with many family members gathering. What will your Christmas look like? Will you go all out and party hard, or be very restrictive?

Personally, I plan to party hard within the allowed bubble, I’m fed up of all these restrictions.

currently the dates keep moving, but I have to admit, I will not be reserved, I too will be partying hard and just trying to separate myself mentally from all that has gone on this year.

The realism is that afterwards we will be hit with another hard lock down, so make the most of the moment of freedom.

Given that everyone has been heavily affected in many ways during lockdown, why would you want to further ruin and extend lockdowns post Christmas. Surely if people were sensible, there would be no need for a heavy handed approach post lockdown and companies will be able to remain open.

I’ll be just grateful to be with family for Christmas, a family Christmas with all around the table is what is the most important aspect for me.

I think that people will either be appreciative of the simple things in life, or they will party hard.

I think it is okay to see your family this Christmas but I won’t be hugging and kissing and I will make sure we are all symptom free before the big day. I could never forgive myself if I gave my parents Covid

I think it should be clearly put out, that if people do have symptoms of any sort, they should remain isolated. They don’t seem to get this message out enough.

We were discussing this at work today and we are unsure of how the 3 bubbles scenario works. Is it 3 bubbles can join your bubble or 3 in total? How many people all together?

I can’t believe you can only have a few family members for Christmas but you can visit a stadium with 2000 people to watch a football match, it’s complete madness

We'll be seeing my parents this Christmas, but we'll be really strict with our activities and contact with anyone else, basically self-isolating, in the couple of weeks leading to Christmas, so there's nearly 0% prob of us passing on the virus.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I’m just grateful to have the opportunity to be in the same room as my family for Christmas, it has certainly put the need/want for presents on the back burner for us. Time spent together is our biggest gift.