Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas 2020

Quote Originally Posted by cherry View Post
    I’m just grateful to have the opportunity to be in the same room as my family for Christmas, it has certainly put the need/want for presents on the back burner for us. Time spent together is our biggest gift.
    So very true, time together is our best gift this Christmas :-)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cherry View Post
    I’m just grateful to have the opportunity to be in the same room as my family for Christmas, it has certainly put the need/want for presents on the back burner for us. Time spent together is our biggest gift.
    That is such a lovely way to put it. After a year of uncertainty and fear that this dreadful Covid could take our loved ones and we couldn’t even be with them when they died puts Christmas into perspective. Our greatest gift this Christmas is just spending time together.

All I want for Christmas is to see my family safe and well after this bleak year.

My son has been contacted by Track and Trace and told to self isolate so he will be out December 21st but I am working right up until Christmas so it is a real gamble whether I will get to see my parents as planned of I come into contact with anyone who tests positive