Thread: Eye makeup recommendations

Eye makeup recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good brand of makeup, available in the UK, that has less rubbish in and has colours also? Maybe the two don't go together, colour pigments and being organic, but I'd love a blue eyeliner and other colours for eye shadow e.g. green, blue, silver, lavender.
    Also, does anyone know a good brand of mascara that is non-clumpy? I have a Neals Yard mascara that I adore and is a nice thin consistency but I haven't seen it for sale for a long while now.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I can definitely recommend Max Factor Exaggerate mascara, it has a very thin wand but no clumping and makes your lashes look really long. As for eyeshadows, have a look on Beauty Bay they have hundreds of vegan eyeshadow palettes that have good colour pigments and less rubbish in them.

Blog Entries
    Hi, have you clicked the link ‘Naturisimo’ on the main forum page down the left, this is a good place to get brands which are considered cleaner than most, the colours may be a little muted, but have a look around the web site, it really is quite extensive.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by orchard_girl View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good brand of makeup, available in the UK, that has less rubbish in and has colours also? Maybe the two don't go together, colour pigments and being organic, but I'd love a blue eyeliner and other colours for eye shadow e.g. green, blue, silver, lavender.
    Also, does anyone know a good brand of mascara that is non-clumpy? I have a Neals Yard mascara that I adore and is a nice thin consistency but I haven't seen it for sale for a long while now.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Have you tried Dr Hauschka? A wonderful brand of skin care which has ventured out into make-up, I believe the mascaras are very good.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Name:  6854B551-C8E1-4B58-AA01-D2C17DA040A5.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  7.5 KB

Inika organic eye pencils may be an option, not altogether clean, that may be an impossible task, but certainly cleaner than most!

https://www.gloworganicbrighton.co.u...xoCRrUQAvD_BwE