Thread: Is WW3 next?

Is WW3 next?

With the build up of the media discussing the imminent attack by the Russians on the Ukraine, is this likely to be the start of WW3?

why, when Putin is saying he isn't going to attack, is the US and NATO alliance still pushing in preparing for a war, surely what they are doing could be classed as provocation.

I genuinely hope that this does not lead to WW3, although the moving of all the arms and foot soldiers into allied countries is very unnerving.

It does seem a very orchestrated push to start a war, and if it does kick off it will be an interesting one, never before will there have been such a publicised war and the propaganda from both sides will not be so easy to control in terms of their narrative. I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, it will be the last war in my opinion.

It certainly seems like the West is pushing, prodding and provoking Putin for what reason? Is it in their interest to have a War? We know that the US are in a financial downturn and that War will enable them to print money to help the War. Or is it that the US are losing their place on the world stage so they need to start a war to maintain their power?

I hope not, when will humans ever be at peace?

It very very scary to see this building up and it does seem like the West is relentless in trying to push for this war. It seem crazy when Russia and the Ukraine are saying they don’t want a war.

Some people are saying that it is to do with the gas through the Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    It very very scary to see this building up and it does seem like the West is relentless in trying to push for this war. It seem crazy when Russia and the Ukraine are saying they don’t want a war.

Some people are saying that it is to do with the gas through the Ukraine.
    There are a few suggested reasons, 1) the gas pipe from Russia to Germany, 2) Ukraine joining NATO. 3) NATO getting Sweden & Norway to join. 4) US needs a war because it needs the money a war brings.

The US are threatening the Russia-Germany gas pipeline again, that would suggest that this has been the focus all along!

No, it’ll never happen, it’s all for show, the financial markets and to ramp up fear.

I’m getting tired of the Western media pushing for this war and scaremongering about the inevitability of a war.

Why is it ever okay for any nation to go to war risking peoples lives when communication will eventually win without a drop of blood ever being spilt.
    I will believe in the need for a war when I see the children of the decision makers fight in that war at the ground level. Their lives have to be equally lost, then and only then will I accept that it is the way forward!

Blog Entries
    An old post, but in the current time this is certainly worth resurrecting. We look like we are stumbling towards a war with Iran and the Middle East in general.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life