Thread: New jab for winter virus affecting babies

New jab for winter virus affecting babies

It’s reported today that there is a new jab for babies to protect them against RSV. The question is, given the recent global virus we had, it’s jab treatment and the ongoing fall out of all of that, would people still line up for a new jab and allow their children to be first in line

The whole situation has left a bad taste in the mouth in my opinion, I have had jabs in the past for various things, but all the information coming out has opened my eyes to the manipulation of the data. They say follow the science, I did and it led me straight to the money

I certainly wouldn’t have any new jab and wouldn’t recommend it to others. It’ll be interesting to see what the up take is!
    At this rate we will be catching up with America in the their vaccination/immunisation levels for new borns

I do wonder how we all survived and got to adult hood without all these injections!

The annoying thing is that you never hear the governement putting out advice on how to boost your immune system! It always to seems to be about a drug that costs money and makes money!