Thread: Adventures on a bike

Adventures on a bike

I've always been into cycling since I was a young boy, and even when I wasn't into cycling, deep down I always was. I longed for the days when as a child I would come home from school, sling my rucksac on the floor and grab my bike and 'hang out' on my bike. Unfortunately adulthood got in the way, and it seems less acceptable to sling a briefcase in the hall and grab my bike and spend the evening popping wheelies off the curb, for one the neighbours would probably fall out with me and socially isolate me for being 'weird'.

So this book fell into my hands whilst browsing the adventure bookshelves, it gave me an excuse to dust off the bike, or better still buy a new one, and all the gadgets to go with a new adventure lifestyle.

This book provides you with the inspiration to get on your bike and sample wild camping courtesy of your bike, a must have for all adventurers and bike enthusiasts.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...DCNCJMXHS84C8X

For those of you not familiar with bikepacking, here is a great picture which sums it up. Bikepackers travel a lot lighter than touring bikes. Bikepacking has been described as the natural fusion of mountain biking and lightweight camping.

Last edited by DanielFel; 11th August 2017 at 19:04.