Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bingo-in mad

Bingo-in mad

Can anyone recommend any arm exercises I can do to make my upper arms look better and tighten my bingo wings?

I want to shape them up in time for the summer clothes

So far I have use dumb bells, but they are getting a little boring.

Great title

There are a number of really effective arm movements you can do the give definition to your arms. Although definition is limited to the amount of fat you have on your arms.

The trainer that use to work out with Madonna had a killer exercise, if I can remember her name I'll post it up.

It's Tracy Anderson, she does a 10 min (ish) arm workout, by moving her arms in different directions... Looks easy, but don't underestimate the burn

When I first did it, I was worn out by the warm up

Blog Entries
    Bingo wings are the evil of the summer I think this is the Tracy Anderson video you were talking about....looks simple, wait for the burn! UPDATE: The original video has gone, so I have uploaded The latest video for arms using light weights.

Have you tried one of those Bars?.... they look like a javelin, and you hold it out in front of you and wobble it. I believe this offers a killer burn.

I think that anything that brings blood to the surface of the skin helps to tighten skin. Try exercise and salt scrubs.

Are you kidding me!! Thank you for the ideas, I have spent a little time with Tracy Anderson recently and I can tell you, she is a beast!
    do not be fooled by her tiny frame

This arm workout is gruelling and not for the faint hearted, however, don't let that put you off, this is an excellent workout if you don't mind feeling the burn

I agree with Dannij, salt scrubs are the way forward. bring the blood to the surface of the skin with vigorous rubbing, you'll find your skin will tighten overtime and glow with health.

but lets be honest here, you are not going to achieve toned arms if you have a thick layer of fat over them. So, diet is always the key to thinning them out.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    but lets be honest here, you are not going to achieve toned arms if you have a thick layer of fat over them. So, diet is always the key to thinning them out.
    I'm shocked, surely you are not suggesting that jade26 has a 'thick layer of fat' around her arms

Quote Originally Posted by Dannij View Post
    I'm shocked, surely you are not suggesting that jade26 has a 'thick layer of fat' around her arms
    Ha ha, seems harsh
    Last edited by Caree; 17th May 2017 at 16:40.