Thread: Test and Trace is it a blessing or a con?

Test and Trace is it a blessing or a con?

I have noticed that everywhere I go they are requiring my postcode and full details. Is it just me that thinks that this might all be a way of the Government gathering details of our location and spending habits?

Am I being cynical?

I think this is Big Brother in action, it’s all in the name of Test and Trace and we buy into the fact that it’s for our own protection but is it?!!!

I don’t think it’s a con I terms of who is it conning? Although, saying that, I do not believe lock down is healthy, so personally I do not give my information, because I don’t want to be forced into a situation when I have to isolate for two weeks, because someone was sitting the other side of a room from me some 10 meters away has the virus!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I don’t think it’s a con I terms of who is it conning? Although, saying that, I do not believe lock down is healthy, so personally I do not give my information, because I don’t want to be forced into a situation when I have to isolate for two weeks, because someone was sitting the other side of a room from me some 10 meters away has the virus!
    I think the con is you are being told to download the Test and Trace app on the pretence of Covid tracing and keeping you safe when there is also another agenda where the government can track your every movement and now has all your personal details!

Blog Entries
    I think the money that is being poured into this test and trace scheme is an utter disgrace, to be paying consultants £2000 a day to consult on something that is a complete sham is beyond words. In my opinion no ones opinion is worth £ 2000 a day!
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

It is certainly turning out to be a con, the amount of money that is being spent on it is outrageous and it seems to be with little benefit. What is the point of it anyway?

My son has been alerted on his app to self isolate for 8:days because he may have come into contact with someone who has tested positive. He is now in a complete strop and depressed. What is the real chance of him actually contracting Covid? I wonder if it is a ploy to get 18 year olds to stay indoors in the run up to Xmas!