Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book - Deliciously Ella with friends

Blog Entries

Book - Deliciously Ella with friends

This is my go to recipe book, before this book I hated cooking and really struggled to get home made food to taste, well...errr...tasty.
    I had a fear of spices and generally a fear of cooking. After trying a few recipes in the book I found there was no going back, I love the varied recipes, the tastes are exceptional and they are a real pleasure to make. I have actually started to love cooking!
    I recommend this book to just about everyone I know, and some I don't. Following on from this book I purchased every book in her range, although I have to admit, I think this is her best book by far.

What the book says:

'Nothing beats sharing a delicious meal with wonderful people. This book is all about beautiful, nourishing dishes that you can cook and share with your friends and family, whatever the occasion and whoever is at your table. It has over 100 delicious plant-based recipes that will make each event special; whether that's a lazy weekend brunch , a quick weekly supper, a big Indian-themed feast or a birthday celebration. I know you're gong to love making them and enjoying them together'.

Please click on the image to be re-directed to Amazon UK where you can find out more and purchase the book.

Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

This looks like a good al round book with a bit of everything to suit all palates. I would like to make more plant based dishes and struggle to find good recipe ideas so this is a Sri it’s buy for me. Thank you for sharing

I have this book and highly recommend it

Any favourite recipes in this book?

I have noticed so many of her products in supermarkets she is very successful now isn’t she

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
    Curried Veg are a personal favourite from this book, it uses a lot of spices, but it makes loads for freezing too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit View Post
    I have noticed so many of her products in supermarkets she is very successful now isn’t she
    absolutely, and I am a huge fan, I don't usually read autobiographies, I find people have done nothing yet want to write about it just to sell a book. However, Ella has and does continue to work hard at their (hubby is involved too) business, and she has shown what self belief and hard work can do.
    Organically Pure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post

I love 95% of the recipes in this book, but a firm favourite is Aloo Gobi
    Organically Pure

This is my favourite cook book at the moment, move over Jamie Oliver there’s a new chef in town!

I am also a fan of Deliciously Ella. Her first book is my favourite, because the recipes are simpler, though some of the quantities are off. My other favourite cook books are Veg Every Day by Hugh FW, and Eat Green by Melissa Hemsley.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk