Thread: Crystal Ball

Lightbulb Crystal Ball

If you could look into the future would you want to?

You could see if you are going to get married, if you are going to have children, will you be rich? When will you die?

I would definitely NOT look into the crystal ball how about you?

I would like to see if the path I am on is the right one for me! I have am currently undertaking a project that is very time consuming and worrisome, but my effort may pay off or it may not

Seeing the future would help me to see if my efforts are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz View Post
    I would definitely NOT look into the crystal ball how about you?
    But maybe you could be very specific about what you look at in the future, it could be a power for good!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I would like to see if the path I am on is the right one for me! I have am currently undertaking a project that is very time consuming and worrisome, but my effort may pay off or it may not

Seeing the future would help me to see if my efforts are worth it.
    But if you didn’t like what you see then it would affect the present and the future is based on your actions today.

I would have a look to see how long I’ve got left and then I could tell everyone what I thought of them mind you knowing my luck the crystal ball will be wrong and I will get myself in a load of trouble!!!

Noooooo leave well alone, it could screw your life up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I would have a look to see how long I’ve got left and then I could tell everyone what I thought of them mind you knowing my luck the crystal ball will be wrong and I will get myself in a load of trouble!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz View Post
    But if you didn’t like what you see then it would affect the present and the future is based on your actions today.
    But surely that is the point, if you see you are heading on the wrong path you could change it, thereby having a different outcome.