Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Healthy hair

Healthy hair

My hair looks dull and lacklustre, I’ve tried multiple shampoos, but it seems the ones that go any way towards making my hair look healthy, also adds a heavy build up of residue to my hair, turning it greasy quickly.

Any recommendations?

My daughter had thin broken hair due to stress and she took Sugar Bear hair gummies and it transformed her hair to thick and shiny locks. I highly recommend these and they are vegan too

Take biotin supplements and your hair will get thicker and stronger it’s brilliant

Vitamin B is a good supplement to take to thicken your hair

I'm having the same problem. I've been using a natural shampoo bar for almost a year, it leaves residue no matter how much I rinse, my already weak hair gets so tangled when its dry. I've gone back to conventional shampoo unfortunately. The nutritional supplements sound interesting

Dahlia I really recommend the vitamins too, if you take them for about 2. On that you will see a thickening at the roots and then as your hair grows it is thicker and stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn6 View Post
    Dahlia I really recommend the vitamins too, if you take them for about 2. On that you will see a thickening at the roots and then as your hair grows it is thicker and stronger
    That's what I need! My hair falls out a lot but luckily it's not thinning. Which vitamins in particular? Do you recommend a certain brand?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia View Post
    That's what I need! My hair falls out a lot but luckily it's not thinning. Which vitamins in particular? Do you recommend a certain brand?
    Biotin, selenium and niacin Are great vitamins for supporting your hair, do you eat eggs Dahlia?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've been using a natural shampoo bar for almost a year, it leaves residue no matter how much I rinse, my already weak hair gets so tangled when its dry. I've gone back to conventional shampoo unfortunately. The nutritional supplements sound interesting
    Hi Dahlia, have you tried using oils on your scalp? There is a herb called Bhringraja which is considered to be very powerful in improving the quality and strength of your hair. Apply it on your scalp and hair and leave on as long as possible, try and do this once a week and see if you have any benefit after a month. This is an oil that is used a lot in Ayurveda and I am a huge fan of this type of approach to health.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Hi Louise, I actually do have a hair oil containing bhringraj and also bhringraj powder which I mix with water and apply to my scalp, I leave it on for about 2 hrs. They probably will work but i'm not using them as often as I should. I will try to use them weekly, thanks.