Thread: Fertility rates dropping

Fertility rates dropping

Fertility rates dropping for under 30’s to the lowest levels since 1938 in England and Wales!

Apparently the average is 1.65 children per woman.

Blog Entries
    I saw this in the news, they say it is due to better contraception, but is it really? There surely haven’t been that many ‘accidents’
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I saw this in the news, they say it is due to better contraception, but is it really? There surely haven’t been that many ‘accidents’
    Surely it’s a choice thing! People are choosing to have children later and later and then by the time they have their first, they may be too old, or the fertility is reducing making the second child harder to conceive.

It’s just too expensive to have children and people are waiting until they can afford to have them, this means they are older and it is harder to fall pregnant.

But is the a reduction in fertility of all ages? I think all the toxins in our environment, plastics and hormone disrupters are affecting the fertility rates. added to this people’s choices of delaying have a family adds to the overall decline in the Western world.

I think it’s a good thing, there are far too many humans on this planet! I’d recommend a cull, but I’m happy to accept a natural reduction in population.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I think it’s a good thing, there are far too many humans on this planet! I’d recommend a cull, but I’m happy to accept a natural reduction in population.
    Interesting statement how would you recommend this cull Felix?

Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit View Post
    Interesting statement how would you recommend this cull Felix?
    I think there needs to be a restriction globally on how many children a family can have, this will naturally reduce the population over time. Historically Wars, famine and disease has controlled the population to some degree, but, wars are being fought differently, famine is being reduced and disease is being controlled. This all leads to an amounting population that this planet can not sustain.