Thread: Spider veins

Spider veins

Has anyone heard of using Apple cider Vinegar to reduce spider veins? I have noticed a few starting around my nose and cheeks, and would like to find a natural way to shrink them, so they are less noticeable.

I have read that Apple Cider vinegar is very effective, has anyone tried it, or could recommend a treatment they have tried?

Have you tried horse chestnut? There is a product called V-Nal, that is designed to minimise veins. I'm not sure it it is for the face, but it's worth a look.

I've heard 'Pile' cream works for shrinking blood vessels. Just be careful about putting it on your face

Quote Originally Posted by Dannij View Post
    Has anyone heard of using Apple cider Vinegar to reduce spider veins? I have noticed a few starting around my nose and cheeks, and would like to find a natural way to shrink them, so they are less noticeable.

I have read that Apple Cider vinegar is very effective, has anyone tried it, or could recommend a treatment they have tried?
    I saw something on you tube about the use of ACV on veins, obviously the clip recommended its use. I cant say for certain if it works, as I have never used it myself. It seems there would be no harm in trying.