Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to get pregnant.

I have heard of people trying acupuncture to help them. I'm not sure what it does, but some people recommend it.

Nettle is very good at addressing multiple sources of hormone disruption, which may lead to problems conceiving. Try incorporating nettle tea into your daily routine, its actually far nicer than it sounds.

I found the best way to control my hormones was to cut out milk and bread, I am happy to report I am pregnant and eating healthy. I've cut out all refined sugar so my baby doesn't get used to it and crave it once on the outside. It's early days, but I am very excited and grateful for all your help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    I found the best way to control my hormones was to cut out milk and bread, I am happy to report I am pregnant and eating healthy. I've cut out all refined sugar so my baby doesn't get used to it and crave it once on the outside. It's early days, but I am very excited and grateful for all your help.
    This is excellent news Tanya, congratulations from all of us at Organically Pure, we wish both you and the baby well. xx

Congratulations Tanya.

Congratulations Tanya, are you planning to make any other changes throughout your pregnancy?