• Food Matters

Food Matters (2008)

Food matters is an excellent documentary from the Producer-Directors James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch. The film uncovers the trillion dollar world wide sickness industry and gives the viewer some scientific, verifiable solutions for overcoming illness in a more natural way.

With nutritionally-depleted foods, chemical additives and our tendency to rely on pharmaceutical drugs to treat our toxic, malnourished bodies. Is it any wonder that modern society is getting sicker.

This documentary is aimed at making us rethink the belief systems fed to us by our modern medical and healthcare industry.

Comments 1 Comment
      Gwen Jones -
      This looks really good, I've just ordered it, can't wait to watch it. I can't believe this has been out for 8 years and I've never heard of it.
  • Health News

• Join Us

• External links

Holland & Barrett, the good life.

I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook.

Forks Over Knives.

The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.

Healing Beyond Medicine: How self-empowerment, a raw vegan diet, and change of lifestyle can free us from sickness and disease.

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter